Monday 22 September 2008

bungle of everything

ellooo peeps its silly o'clock but i finds its much easier to concentrate at night which is weird and so unlike me cause i like my sleep!!

But thought I'd quickly blog before I jump into bed. Tis recess week now, and I get bored here by myself so like it when Farah hasn't gone home for the weekend, should just be doing work but I find it quite difficult to concentrate here or maybe its just cause I'm bored of my own company, either way its not been sooo productive a couple of days but its getting better cause I'm getting my teeth into interesting american cases on Guantanamo :) sooooo looking forward to Macau and Hong Kong - I leave Thursday so the blogs will have to wait until I get back. But looking forward to seeing Fadil studying out there, a bit of back in Edinburgh comfort about East!

Went to the most awesome restaurant eeeeever tonight - a two floor buffet. Oh man did we just eat until we couldn't move! Duck, scallops, EEL (its not that bad), steak (yum) and so the list goes on and on and on and on - I have no idea how I fit it all in all I know is that I looked like 3 months pregnant now hehehe had to walk it off back to campus, we got on the internal shuttle bus and maaaaaaaaan did he think he was in with a shot for the F1 this weekend. NUS has a lot of speed bumps. Combined with being pregnant with food it didnt aaaaaaaaalways feel too good there was alot of groaning coming from us hehehehe


hehe it doesnt look too yummy on camera phone but oaty prawns and pizza scallops and cheesey mussels....

Something even funnier than how full I still feel right now is apparently I'm tipped to be an SNP patsie :o :p
http://news.scotsman.com/politics/Inside-Holyrood-I39ve-seen-the.4513529.jp
I can not tell you how insulting and funny I find it being compared to Kezia Dugdale, Craig Wilson AND MARCO (hehe) being on the other side of the world at the moment :P its rather ironic given I have rants about idiots running around on campus playing politics with each other thinking they are big shots and then unf they end up in parl a few years later treating it this a playground all over again. I think you need to have those who go and experience life and the other side of the playing field first before letting it just take over your life, maturity counts for a lot, not that I'm saying its entirely wrong to start early if your good at it and can see the grander scheme of things rather than the next political battle on newsnight. I think the fact that parties care more about each other is what causes apathy, the average joe doesn't give 2 hoots that such and such was pish on newsnight - they just want you to do whats best for them guys :p which happens to be what your paid to do.

so yeah :p but I guess I should find it as a compliment really. Alh not many people can literally just hit 20 and become a patsie :) He works in weird ways

and I'm missing peeps again, maybe I only blog when I miss people, I dunno :p I guess I always just miss people, certain things can remind me of a person and then I miss that person for a bit and then something else happens which reminds me of someone else, its just the way it is though :) but keep in touch with me and let me know what you guys are up to cause everyones starting back up at uni now or parliament is back from recess or if your starting new jobs or winning by elections, I feels sad when I don't still feel a part of your life so tell me about the boring stuff please

take care :) salaams and love from Singapore lah!

1 comment:

BellgroveBelle said...

Hey, DMcD told me about the patsie thing - bit low picking on someone on the other side of the world! Guess it makes you a tip for the top though ;-)

The food looked kinda funky, you're well brave! I got a bit of fear in India about meat after a dodgy meal in Agra. Hope things are good with you and you enjoy your trip.

A x

My Blog List