Wednesday 22 October 2008

37 days!!

Til I fly back, which is actually slightly worrying cause that means its only a month until my exams start which is eeeeep.
Nothing much exciting has been happening recently, well I say that but fun stuff always happens in Singapore just cause its singapore and not edinburgh :)
Sent away my paper on friday after 3 hrs sleep then went to class (I know! dedication!!) I expended all my energy arguing about Afghanistan with Fraser, they must have thought the two scots were completely barking mad but dont get the ability of people in scotland to have massive disagreements but still be good friends so that was a lesson for them i think, i didnt realise it was so unique! I have pin pointed future targets for when I take over the world, we have a guy who likes to "win the hearts and minds of Iraqis" and another who believes that "democracy is the way for all free loving people in the world" - I think those are both almost direct quotes of Mr Bush Jnr which made so many people repulsed, hence why they are on my hit list, especially the one with the drawling american accent to go along with his sucky speechifying hehehehehe moo hahahah mwhaa hahahaha *breathes*

so I slept like mega early and on saturday i slept more and went out at night to watch a DVD cause there was this hallowe'en party which we'd neglected to get tickets for in our paper and essay modes. Tooo be honest didnt sound like THAT good a night, everyone was tired from all their deadlines and there were 700 students there most of whom were drunk and we had way more fun going to a friends house and watching a movie. We then went to Al Ameen at like midnight which was deeeeeeeelish! I hadn't been there before but ultra yummy and very good banter :) :)

Sunday I did lazyfied work in bed I think.

And now its thursday and I dont really know what I've been doing other than starting to do research for my emergencies and legal theory paper coming up (ok thats a lie, I've been deliberately wasting time but now I realise how short it is till this stuff happens so I'd better get back down to it after indulging in some shopping this weekend)

Other than that been trying to find ideas about what I want to do in terms of internships or work over the summer cause I guess I'd better start applying for this kind of shizzle - any ideas people?? Pretty please??

And I've been going to the gym (semi regularly) which I'm reeeeeeeeal proud of cause its finally working and I never usually have the will power to do! Its bizarre I have no idea where the sudden will power came from but I'm happy about it Alh

so ja I'm going to get some lunch with Farah after she's submitted something for her deadline at 1 - megabites or "arab" food?

take care folkies :) lots of love and salaams

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

My Blog List