Monday 6 October 2008

Not much to update

Farah's parents invited me around to meet a Scottish convert who converted after his girlfriend died and his parents, they were proper Invernessy people so they were in love with their scottishness over mine - it was all rather upsetting for me!  Then Nurul's mum invited me around to hers to the open house which was always lovely and they stuffed me full of freshly made prata (cheeeeeeeesey) and other delightful things.  I met the Imam of Sultan Mosque and his wife there who offered to teach me Arabic so I hope that works out iA :)
Just be studying away in the library or in my room reading stupid books.  I'm finding it quite difficult to keep the momentum going to be honest hence why I'm blogging probably.  Esp since I haven't written an essay in over two years as Edinburgh tests us by exams 100%. 
Other than that I'm a star on Malay news and in the papers. Same old same old ;)
(they wanted a piece on international student celebrating Hari Raya in Singapore)
I'm looking forward to december so much right now, only really 4 more weeks of teaching, 1 week of reading and then exams to go though so time should pass quickly :)
salaams and love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

My Blog List