Tuesday 26 August 2008

oops its been over a week

but it was a really busy week so forgive me! Busy with classes and everything else - Karen is over at the moment, well she's in Kaula Loompa at ze momento and I just got back from class (10pm) only two more Islamic classes left - I'll be gutted, its been extremely interesting and amazed me in so many ways. I got so much to recommend you read if anyone is interested in this area btw, so we're going for a wee shisha sesh the morro night after class!

Picking up the sister at the airport was as eventful as ever as in her unique way she never gave me very much info, so I just kinda hoped I was standing in the right terminal...but i got her fine eventually! The best thing we did was go on a wee hike and do a tree top walk - I basically looked down as little as possible an busied myself with the sky and trees :p but it was awesome to see monkeys in the wild - Karen has all these pictures so I'm afraid we'll be waiting until she manages to return to scotland! also did the night safari that night - worth it but it rained a bit too much for my liking, karen is loving it thought since she's been in the desert! I just feel wet and miserable, it is warmer and you do dry off but I prefer the happeee happeeee sunshine that we had this morning

Eating SO MUCH good food - its impossible to keep the weight off! I play lots of badminton and after my intensive can do more exercise cause man is it completely bonkers how good the food is - i'm bored of chinese food, mostly cant eat it anymore!

so karen comes back from Malaysia tomorrow and we need to decide where to go to this weekend as Bintan now isn't happening, i wanted bangkok but there are riots there at the moment so could be interesting! might do it anyway hehehe

emails and shizzle always welcome guys :p

salaams xx

No comments:

My Blog List